Bringing the Intelligent Workplace to Equipment Finance
At Leasepath, a Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we are a rapidly growing global provider dedicated to empowering Finance Institutions and Lease/Loan Brokers in the Asset Finance industries, including Banking, Independent Finance, Automobile Captive and Equipment Captive with leading technology solutions for Customer Engagement, Originations and Process Automation on the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Power Platform). The company’s embrace of the Microsoft Power Platform gives it a strategic advantage in speed of delivery and constant innovation. Combine that with an energetic and caring team of professionals possessing highly relevant domain expertise. www.Leasepath.com
Leasepath provides financial services companies with the tools to increase sales, reduce risk, and improve efficiency and profits. Our products are Cloud-first and SaaS-only, and we consistently deliver quality quarterly updates to all our customers. We have existing customers in North America, Europe and Australia and are continuing to expand our markets. We are a great team of work hard, play hard, real people, and we support all our teammates even as a fast growing organization.
You will be part of the Leasepath Development team working in an agile framework leveraging Microsoft DevOps as the core toolset for managing product backlog requirements, prioritizing work, grooming of sprints, QA, and of course the development and release management of new product capabilities.
You love to embrace new technology and are a constant learner because the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform environments evolve quickly, and you will unleash new ways of developing and architecting solutions for the product. You work quickly because you know customers are depending on your work product for their operation, and you are willing to put in the energy and time to get it right for the product and customers. Even though you are a great self-starter, you don’t dwell too long on a task without progress and you know how to balance your own work and asking for a teammates help when it makes more sense.
You can synthesize Technology and Business into visionary product solutions, and have the track record to prove it. You love to work closely with business analysts and industry professionals when you take an item out of the backlog to ensure you know the desired end user story, and then you bring it to life. Even so, you often are not satisfied with what a specification says because you think creatively and you envision what comes next, which leads you to suggest even more flexible, durable or feature-rich solutions.
You are energetic and enthusiastic about working with teams and delivering great products. You possess both critical and creative thinking and passion for fast-paced problem-solving. You love to have fun and are motivated to work on a fast-paced and innovative team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience in a software products company and is accustomed to working in a strong software configuration management environment providing regular product releases.
- Thrives working with with analysts to turn ideas into tech solutions.
- Knows the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform (or the Salesforce or AWS equivalents and is willing to become a Microsoft Power Platform expert).
- Brings energy and curiosity to help the entire team crack complex business problems for finance companies.
- Has worked in the Asset Finance and Leasing industry.
The Power Platform Developer is a key role that supports both the product development and service / implementation needs of the business.
- Design, configure, customize, and extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 on the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide analysis, estimates, and supporting technical documentation for projects.
- Assist with new customer implementations and escalated support cases from existing customers.
- Perform data conversions from legacy systems into Leasepath, or provide pathways to convert customer data if Leasepath has a significant product / schema change.
- Build PowerBI reports and dashboards.
- Ensure that application and integration designs are consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and business challenges.
- Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross-functional groups.
Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Model-driven, Dynamics Portal, PowerApps Portal and Canvas Power App development
- Power Automate
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Dynamics SDK / API development
- Experience of building PowerBI dashboards or using equivalent reporting tools
- Managing assets in the Azure Cloud or equivalent cloud hosting
- HTML and CSS development in modern browsers
- Net web application and service development using C#
- Client and server-side integration with 3rd party web services
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Source control software and concepts
- Ability to quickly investigate and learn new technologies and third-party products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker with a passion for technology
- Analytical mind with an ability to quickly dissect information
- Ability to work independently on self-managed development projects as well as in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid training and certification
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Mentoring and coaching
How to Apply
- Interested? Click the button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org