Bringing the Intelligent Workplace to Equipment Finance
At Leasepath, a Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we are a rapidly growing global provider dedicated to empowering Finance Institutions and Lease/Loan Brokers in the Asset Finance industries, including Banking, Independent Finance, Automobile Captive and Equipment Captive with leading technology solutions for Customer Engagement, Originations and Process Automation on the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Power Platform). The company’s embrace of the Microsoft Power Platform gives it a strategic advantage in speed of delivery and constant innovation. Combine that with an energetic and caring team of professionals possessing highly relevant domain expertise. www.Leasepath.com
Leasepath provides financial services companies with the tools to increase sales, reduce risk, and improve efficiency and profits. Our products are Cloud-first and SaaS-only, and we consistently deliver quality quarterly updates to all our customers. We have existing customers in North America, Europe and Australia and are continuing to expand our markets. We are a great team of work hard, play hard, real people, and we support all our teammates even as a fast growing organization.
As part of the Leasepath team, you’ll work with customer’s business and IT executives and end-users to conceptualize ideal solutions, recommend resources and strategies, and then design the business processes and functional requirements for our product implementation and product development operations.
You can synthesize Technology and Asset Finance Industry trends into visionary solution roadmaps. You’ll work closely with technology and industry professionals and be supported by a strong and growing organization. You will use your knowledge to influence prospect and customer decisions, provide insightful solutions, and drive successful implementations. You possess both critical and creative thinking and passion for fast-paced problem-solving.
You’re energetic and enthusiastic about working with teams and delivering great products. You bring excellent domain experience in the asset finance space and are also extremely capable of visioning and communicating the deployment of our products into the target client business and IT environments. You have experience and a skill set that combines technology, business operations and sales. You thrive when working with many hats on, such as industry expert, analyst, product manager, delivery lead, sales and client success partner. You love to have fun and are motivated to work on a fast-paced and innovative team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience in a software products company.
- Has worked in the Asset Finance and Leasing industry.
- Is able to guide Clients and our own Delivery teams in the best approach to solution deployment and can build frameworks for business architecture and technical architecture.
- Knows the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform (or the Salesforce or AWS equivalents and is willing to become a Microsoft Power Platform expert).
- Brings energy and curiosity to help the entire team crack complex business problems for finance companies.
- Has had previous job descriptions such as Implementation Consultant, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Credit Specialist, Lease/Loan Accountant, Finance Analyst.
The Implementation Consultant (IC) is a strategic position that crosses the Professional Services and Sales organizations. The IC guides clients in the specification of requirements for their implementations, including overall system configuration, workflows, interfaces between systems in the client’s enterprise environment and reporting and analytics, and oversees the overall workflow of the integrated systems to ensure a world-class solution. The IC is responsible for understanding client business and technical requirements and architecting a successful solution. Other responsibilities envisioned are:
- Lead consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges related to their Asset Finance needs.
- Perform current state, future state and gap analysis workshops with customers, documenting customer requirements in clear user-stories so that customers can sign off on the requirements and configuration and/or development teams can build the required features.
- Ensure that application and integration designs are thoroughly understood and documented, and consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility.
- Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross-functional groups and senior levels.
- Conduct solutions presentations and obtain customer acceptance to our offerings through a careful and considerate consultative selling approach.
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Validate solution components and provide solution walkthroughs with customers; guide customers through solution deployment.
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
- Support Account Management and Sales teams with their new sales opportunities.
- Take a hands-on role in crafting and executing technical proof-of-concept initiatives or model office setups.
- Travel to client locations, for onsite discovery and solutions presentations.
- Work with Sales and Pre-Sales teams to ensure viable product demonstrations appropriately show the product capabilities, highlight unique selling points, and target solutions to industry pain points.
- Prior experience in the Asset Finance industry (incl. banking, financial institutions, equipment or auto captives, other commercial asset leasing/loans).
- 3+ years in a consulting role as an implementation consultant, business analyst, consultant, sales engineer or similar, working with cloud application design and delivery.
- Experience leading customer-facing discovery sessions (on location and remote) to conceptualize, document, design and deliver complex business solutions.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Recent, progressive experience and measurable results are expected.
- BA/BS (preferably in technology, finance, or a related field); MBA is a plus.
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using any relevant agile methods (storyboards, BRDs, FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups).
- Demonstrated track record of influencing or driving product development through each step inthe process: initial concept, requirements gathering, development/deployment planning, implementation, launch.
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid training and certification
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Mentoring and coaching
How to Apply
- Interested? Click the button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com