* scope of role can vary based on skills and desires of the chosen candidate.
You have experience with Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 technology with a background as a full stack developer using Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET).
You’re willing to roll up your sleeves with the technology, but you also really love to organize and lead agile teams. You are highly motivated and creative, with a desire to always be learning and growing yourself personally and professionally. You never back down from a challenge, love learning new things and have a history setting goals and of crossing every finish line. You are energetic and enthusiastic about working with teams and delivering great products.
You are comfortable up in the clouds with a whiteboard architecting and communicating designs, and also comfortable in the weeds enforcing standards and code reviews. You have seen what happens when development tools work in harmony to ease the burden of solution builds with increased quality, so you have experience with DevOps practices and CI/CD.
You are passionate about quality and enjoy working with the QA team to constantly improve operational efficiencies.
You build trusting relationships and provide guidance to support the development of colleagues.
Primary duties will encompass the design and development of our solutions on Microsoft Dynamics and the Power Platform utilizing Azure DevOps, GitHub and other tools. You will lead communication and collaboration between software engineering, quality assurance, support, DevOps engineering and SysAdmin, and work with business analysis, project management and customer-success teams.
At Leasepath, a Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we are a rapidly growing global provider dedicated to empowering Finance Institutions and Lease/Loan Brokers in the Asset Finance industries, including Banking, Independent Finance, Automobile Captive and Equipment Captive with leading technology solutions for Customer Engagement, Originations and Process Automation on the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Power Platform). The company’s embrace of the Microsoft Power Platform gives it a strategic advantage in speed of delivery and constant innovation. Combine that with an energetic and caring team of professionals possessing highly relevant domain expertise. www.Leasepath.com
Leasepath provides financial services companies with the tools to increase sales, reduce risk, and improve efficiency and profits. Our products are Cloud-first and SaaS-only, and we consistently deliver quality quarterly updates to all our customers. We have existing customers in North America, Europe and Australia and are continuing to expand our markets. We are a great team of work hard, play hard, real people, and we support all our teammates even as a fast-growing organization.
The Ideal Candidate
Responsible for a team of developers working on our product suite which includes our core Lease/Loan product and the associated portals that are used by our customers. We’re expanding the product offering, and you will be a key teammate in bringing this to market successfully.
- Proven experience leading agile teams and implementing the structures, tools and disciplines to enable high-performing software development.
- Expert on model-driven Power Platform/ Microsoft Dynamics Solutions for deployment into internal and external (customer) tenants.
- Skilled with using Azure resources as needed to augment the Power Platform capabilities.
- Enjoy collaborating with stakeholders on short and mid-term planning, coordinating release activities and communicating inter-dependencies to deliver on work commitments.
- Implement and stay abreast of Power Platform, Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- An architect at heart, capable of designing solutions that fit the future direction of the industry, customers and our product vision.
- Able to work with the DevOps engineering team so we achieve smooth CI/CD
- Ideally has experience in a software products company (not just internal corporate IT departments)
- Brings energy and curiosity to help the entire team solve complex problems
- Build talent and ensure the overall health of the team by developing and mentoring team members while helping them grow both technically and professionally
Additional responsibilities envisioned are:
- Work with customers to envision and deliver new solutions
- Work with partners to collaborate on new and innovative solutions integrations that bring new benefits to the industry
- Work with Microsoft to stay involved in the latest technology updates
- Work with Microsoft to ensure we get access to the best knowledge, insights, architecture and other expertise consistently
- Ensure software engineering security policies and processes are adhered to
Required Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 (Sales) development experience
- Experience with Azure, Power Automate PowerBI, PowerApps Portals, etc
- Full understanding of cloud computing fundamentals
- SysAdmin experience and leadership skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind with an ability to quickly dissect information
- Self-motivated, hardworking and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly investigate and learn new technologies and third-party products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/power-apps-and-d365-solution-architect-expert/)
- Knowledge of asset finance and commercial lending industry
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid training and certification
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Mentoring and coaching
How to Apply
Interested? Please send resume to Opportunities@Leasepath.com
To apply for this job email your details to Tamara.Kajtez@Leasepath.com