We're looking for our next great teammate!
* scope of role can vary based on skills and desires of the chosen candidate.
You love all aspects of marketing. You may have a very specialized area of expertise, but you can cross from digital marketing to industry event coordination with relative ease. You are excited at the opportunity to support the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy. You recognize that marketing is both art and science, and this means you have a keen eye toward managing a brand and monitoring the results of your work through quantitative means. You have the courage to contribute new ideas, the enthusiasm to learn about our technology and industry, and you have the discipline required to meet deadlines and work hard with little supervision.
You are probably a little bit of a techie and that’s why you want to be the first dedicated marketing teammate at Leasepath, a FinTech company. You are comfortable presenting to clients or industry groups too. You are highly motivated and creative, with a desire to always be learning and growing yourself personally and professionally. You never back down from a challenge, love learning new things and have a history setting goals and of crossing every finish line. You are energetic and enthusiastic about working with teams and delivering great results. You probably play a competitive sport because you like to keep score and win.
At Leasepath, a Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we are a rapidly growing global provider dedicated to empowering Finance Institutions and Lease/Loan Brokers in the Asset Finance industries, including Banking, Independent Finance, Automobile Captive and Equipment Captive with leading technology solutions for Customer Engagement, Originations and Process Automation on the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Power Platform). The company’s embrace of the Microsoft Power Platform gives it a strategic advantage in speed of delivery and constant innovation. Combine that with an energetic and caring team of professionals possessing highly relevant domain expertise. www.Leasepath.com
Leasepath provides financial services companies with the tools to increase sales, reduce risk, and improve efficiency and profits. Our products are Cloud-first and SaaS-only, and we consistently deliver quality quarterly updates to all our customers. We have existing customers in North America, Europe and Australia and are continuing to expand our markets. We are a great team of work hard, play hard, real people, and we support all our teammates even as a fast-growing organization.
The Ideal Candidate – Key Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate is comfortable doing a wide range of marketing activities and is not focused on one singular area. We hope you can bring us your experience in many different areas.
- Software Industry: Experience in marketing at a software products company
- Personable: Excellent analytical, interpretive, interpersonal, and presentation skills are a must
- Tools: Experience implementing marketing and advertising campaigns using digital marketing tools; familiar with nurture marketing concepts
- Calendar: Create marketing calendar (PR schedule, blogs, events, partner activities, internal deliverables)
- Lead Gen: Understands the importance of monitoring funnel metrics to determine how leads are generated, and how many turn into SQLs and then completed Sales
- Reporting: Experience preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing marketing and sales data
- Strategy: Experience preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Advertising: Experience with LinkedIn advertising and marketing specifically to industry/trade groups
- Presentation: Experience organizing presentations, brochures and other content originating from technical documentation, turning it into market-friendly content and images and infographics
- PR: Write press releases in an appropriate company voice; coordinate distribution
- Executive: Supports executives and sales team members by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information.
- Events: Organize Leasepath for success at industry events, managing sponsorship, registration, team coordination and brand communication
- Curiosity: Brings energy and curiosity to help the entire team solve complex problems
Additional responsibilities envisioned are:
- Customer Success: Work with Customer Success to get testimonials from customers to be used in marketing, website and other outlets; also promote product releases, company updates and Success/Support information
- WordPress: Make updates to website with WordPress
- Partnerships: Work with partners to collaborate events, PR and product innovations
- Microsoft Corporation: Work with Microsoft to leverage the co-marketing dollars available to us, and to maximize the value attribution of them as partner
Required Skills and Experience
- Coachable; Ready to learn new skills
- 2+ years of marketing and advertising experience in relevant marketing areas
- 2+ years working in a strategic capacity to increase brand awareness
- 2+ years professional or collegiate writing experience (journalism, creative, theatre, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience using digital and social media platforms and associated analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of asset finance and commercial lending industry
- Organized, disciplined and detail-oriented
- A Team Player
- Experience with Canva, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid training and certification
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Mentoring and coaching
How to Apply
- Interested? Please send resume to Opportunities@Leasepath.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org