Bringing the Intelligent Workplace to Equipment Finance
* scope of role can vary based on skills and desires of the chosen candidate.
At Leasepath, a Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we are a rapidly growing global provider dedicated to empowering Finance Institutions and Lease/Loan Brokers in the Asset Finance industries, including Banking, Independent Finance, Automobile Captive and Equipment Captive with leading technology solutions for Customer Engagement, Originations and Process Automation on the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Power Platform). The company’s embrace of the Microsoft Power Platform gives it a strategic advantage in speed of delivery and constant innovation. Combine that with an energetic and caring team of professionals possessing highly relevant domain expertise. www.Leasepath.com
Leasepath provides financial services companies with the tools to increase sales, reduce risk, and improve efficiency and profits. Our products are Cloud-first and SaaS-only, and we consistently deliver quality quarterly updates to all our customers. We have existing customers in North America, Europe and Australia and are continuing to expand our markets. We are a great team of work hard, play hard, real people, and we support all our teammates even as a fast-growing organization.
You already have the Microsoft Certification of DevOps Engineer Expert (or you’re working toward this goal aggressively and have the work experience to prove it). You are highly motivated and creative, with a desire to always be learning and growing yourself personally and professionally. You never back down from a challenge, love learning new things and have a history setting personal goals and of crossing every finish line. You are energetic and enthusiastic about working with teams and delivering great products. You probably play a competitive sport because you like to keep score and win.
You’ve helped development teams with software configuration management, build and release automation before and are willing to be lead us on our journey from manual processes to full CI/CD automation. You trust yourself as a real expert because you’ll be a team of 1 initially – yes, you’ll be the first full time dedicated hire into this new function!
You will be responsible for the build and release of multiple Leasepath products delivered to both internal and customer tenants around the globe. Primary duties will encompass the design and implementation of automated build and release pipelines utilizing Azure DevOps, GitHub and Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. You will provide communication and collaboration between software development, quality assurance, business analysis, project management, infrastructure and customer-success teams. You will work closely with our product developers, support team, and business clients, you will be part of a team that administers and supports the Leasepath application, Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You will gain exposure to all operational functions of the company, with future opportunities to hone your skills in areas of interest. You possess both critical and creative thinking and a passion for fast-paced problem-solving. You love to have fun and are motivated to work on a fast-paced and innovative team.
You will work with the Leasepath product team to manage our quarterly product release schedules and administer tenants and Azure servers around the globe. You’ll be using the cutting edge of Microsoft technologies and help us maximize the use of Microsoft DevOps for CI/CD and quality management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a proven expert at setting up software build/release processes specifically in environments using Azure DevOps and Git.
- Microsoft Dynamics Solutions are also part of the build process, so experience with Dynamics Solutions is also required.
- Knowledge of Azure resources administration and ARM templates, Power Apps administration, logging and reporting monitored resources.
- The number 1 responsibility will be to design, implement and manage daily build management processes and automation tools so our developers have stable solution code and our testers have clean environment builds to test.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Create and manage Azure DevOps Services build and release definitions to enable deployment to downstream environments in Leasepath tenant(s), as well as to customer production environments
- Setup continuous build/integration capabilities
- Be the company expert in CI/CD process implementation
- Has experience in a software products company (not just internal corporate IT departments)
- Brings energy and curiosity to help the entire team solve complex problems
The Leasepath Azure DevOps Engineering Lead is a strategic position that crosses the Product, Support, Security Infrastructure roles. The Azure DevOps Engineering Lead continually monitors environments to ensure optimal use for developers, and monitors customer environments too. Additional responsibilities envisioned are:
- Release management, covering organization and scheduling of releases, coordinating with developers on deployment packages, QA on status of various builds, and other stakeholders regarding timing and priorities
- Perform build/deploy activities for solution releases into Dev, Test, UAT, Staging and Production
- Support production deployments, assist with troubleshooting deployment issues
- Assist with branching/merging in order to provide support of parallel development requirements
- Act as a liaison between application development and infrastructure teams in the establishment of needed infrastructure in the development and support of application solutions
- Serve as the SME for software development life-cycle tools that can support testing, monitoring, integration/release and scheduling areas
- Monitor usage and changes configurations to improve capacity or performance
- Participate in system performance tuning and technical troubleshooting sessions
- Monitoring internal and customer environments for performance and uptime
- Ensure security policies and processes are adhered to
- Escalation contact point for internal and external customer support/help desk (of applicable build/deploy tickets only)
- Maintain knowledge base and support materials
- Assist clients with software configuration and data management (as relates to solution build and deploy)
Required Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate or Azure Administration Associate (pre-requisites for the DevOps Engineer Expert certification)
- Experience with Dynamics Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Full understanding of cloud computing fundamentals
- PowerShell and knowledge of JSON and XML for configuration files
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind with an ability to quickly dissect information
- Self-motivated, hardworking and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly investigate and learn new technologies and third-party products
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office and other standard office productivity tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/devops-engineer/)
- Experience with Power Platform Build Tools extension
- Experience deploying PowerBI dashboards
- Experience with Microsoft Power Automate
- An understanding of Customer Engagement (CRM) Software concepts
- Knowledge of asset finance and commercial lending industry
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid training and certification
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Mentoring and coaching
How to Apply
- Interested? Please send resume to Opportunities@Leasepath.com
To apply for this job email your details to Tamara.Kajtez@Leasepath.com