Bringing the Intelligent Workplace to Equipment Finance
As part of the Leasepath Support team, you’ll work with customer’s business end-users and IT staff as an important primary support liaison between the company and the customer, with responsibility for resolving complex customer-related software use questions and issues. You love solving complex problems with many different teammates, while also taking personal initiative to create new solutions to prevent common problems from reoccurring. You never back down from a challenge, love learning new things and have a history setting personal goals and of crossing every finish line.
As the Application Support Specialist, you will quickly triage support cases as they come in from Leasepath customers, helping ensure the correct priority and service levels are applied. Our customers deserve highly responsive service, so we strive for immediate acknowledgment of new cases, and daily follow-ups with the customer until cases are resolved. On the job, you will learn the business domain of commercial finance, as well as the technology domain of the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform so that you are able to successfully complete first-call-closes on a regular basis. You understand that which is measured can be improved, and you will constantly be examining the Help Desk outcomes to search for patterns and opportunities for improvement. Finally, you know that customers in the Digital Era often expect self-service, and to support that you will use both your knowledge and the knowledge of teammates to write knowledge base articles to successfully deflect the opening of new cases.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience in a software products company.
- Monitors, tracks, and documents customer support inquiries and related activities in our CRM support tool.
- Eagerly follows up on every open case, every day, with both the customer and Leasepath teammates.
- Ability to decipher facts from confusing situations (i.e., using deductive reasoning, troubleshooting, and technical language interpretation) to identify the customer’s issue and resolve it.
- Develops Knowledge Base articles to document troubleshooting steps and common solutions to frequent calls for use by customers and peers.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of the constantly evolving Leasepath product suite.
- Demonstrates ability to empathize with customers, actively listen, and the ability to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a strong customer-service orientation and commitment to ensuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them clearly to individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and can read and interpret written information.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player.
- Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Ability to monitor multiple communication channels, simultaneously.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, and customers.
- Prior experience in a support or help-desk analyst role with an enterprise B2B software company.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in business with an emphasis in business, accounting, finance, computer science or mathematics.
- Strong understanding of general finance and accounting principles.
- Intermediate level of experience with core MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Prior experience in the Asset Finance industry (incl. banking, financial institutions, equipment or auto captives, other commercial asset leasing/loans) is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid training and certification
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Mentoring and coaching
At Leasepath, a Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we are a rapidly growing global provider dedicated to empowering Finance Institutions and Lease/Loan Brokers in the Asset Finance industries, including Banking, Independent Finance, Automobile Captive and Equipment Captive with leading technology solutions for Customer Engagement, Originations and Process Automation on the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Microsoft Power Platform). The company’s embrace of the Microsoft Power Platform gives it a strategic advantage in speed of delivery and constant innovation. Combine that with an energetic and caring team of professionals possessing highly relevant domain expertise. www.Leasepath.com
Leasepath provides financial services companies with the tools to increase sales, reduce risk, and improve efficiency and profits. Our products are Cloud-first and SaaS-only, and we consistently deliver quality quarterly updates to all our customers. We have existing customers in North America, Europe and Australia and are continuing to expand our markets. We are a great team of work hard, play hard, real people, and we support all our teammates even as a fast growing organization.
How to Apply
- Interested? Click the button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org